Staying on top of the artist profile you create with clear visuals and updated info is crucial to maintaining your artist image. Branding has never been more important than now in this digital age, so keeping your platforms up-to-date is a must.
Here are the steps for doing this on iTunes/Apple Music:
1. Click on the Apple Music for Artists link and click Sign Up.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click on the “+” symbol to add an artist and search for your artist name.
4. Choose from the following roles (artist, band member, manager) and complete the questions. Enter your own info for both in the case that you do not have a manager or label.
5. Click “Submit”.
6. Confirmation via e-mail will be sent to you shortly.
Adding an image to complete your artist page can be done by simply sending us a picture in the format outlined below, along with your artist name as it appears on iTunes.
Apple Music Image Sizes:
• It must be the correct file format (.jpg or .png).
• It must be at least 2,400 x 2,400 pixels.
• Your face must be in the center and not near edges of image.
• It must be in RGB color space and minimum 72 dots per inch (dpi).
In order for Beatrising to change this image you must have an account with us!