Tips to do successful music promotion along with digital distribution
When a new artist plans to bring his album out he is mostly concerned about getting more and more people to get to know about it. This also forms the basis of his fears regarding correct music promotion of the album. In today’s age, digital distribution has made things a little simpler provided you trust the right firm to do it for you. Here are some simple ways in which you can promote your tracks.
- Live shows– We are still underestimating the power of the personal touch. The idea of meeting a rock star can thrill the music lovers no end. Create a local gig and publicize it in the city where you are going to hold it. You would be left stunned to see the number of people interested to come and watch you perform.
- Promo pool– Beatrising a known and reputed digital music distribution provides DJ’s, artists, and editors to be a part of their promo pool. Since these people have a fair idea of what is going to be liked by the audiences their review is crucial for any new artist. If you get associated with the Beatrising promo pool service your track would also be offered to these people to further promote down the line to their fan base.
- Social media– Promoting yourself on the social media platforms is successful only when you do it the right way. Not crossing the boundaries of decency you need to create content that actually entices the listeners to have an association with you. For example, you can share snippets of your music recording that day and even share videos of the same possible.
- Music blogs– There are many music blogs which also offer you a chance to promote your music album there. Especially if you are targeting a particular genre of listeners then be sure that you can find many bloggers who would put your content on their website. You just need to be clever enough to find the right platform for your music.
- Email marketing– A pretty simple way of music promotion is through email marketing. Though this has its own disadvantages as well if you are focused and have a correct strategy you can get wonderful results. Apart from just telling the readers about your music you can also share the blogs where your content is being promoted. This would show them how keen you are to establish a rapport with them a total win-win situation for you.
Digital distribution and music promotion go hand in hand. By trusting a reliable digital distribution company like Beatrising you also get the benefit of promoting your artists and label through its services. That is the way you can also get the visibility and coverage which is otherwise difficult for a new artist to achieve.