Suitable reasons to get into the Chinese music market
From being a nascent market China’s music industry has made a strong foothold in the music industry. So much so that there are stories around that China can quickly become one of the most profitable music markets in the world. It is primarily, for this reason, music distributors and artists wanting to tap into this market. We bring you five reasons why you should get into the Chinese music market too.
1. A huge technology industry-The scope of China’s technology industry is limitless. This sector has many companies like Alibaba and tech giant Tencent who have with their hard work established themselves as market leaders. Apart from that China sees many entrepreneurs coming back after finishing their studies and choosing to start a start-up.
2. User potential-There are many streaming platforms in China and the kind of performance they provide is quite different from their western counterparts. Not only that some of these best music store act as social media groups too where users can connect with their favorite artists too. Further, China controlling music piracy also ensures that your music would not be compromised ever.
3. The collaboration of new artists-Music labels is collaborating with various cultures and artists to provide you music experience which is extraordinary. China music industry has understood that they had been left behind their western counterparts. Now they are not leaving any opportunity to scale the heights they want to achieve. A reputed Digital Music Distribution firm like Beatrising can pave the way for your entry in China market.
4. Economic growth- It is predicted that the music revenue in China would grow at a rate of 9.6% CAGR by 2020. This means that only the music industry itself would double its value from the last decade which is a remarkable feat in itself.
5. Handling music piracy- Earlier music piracy had been a bane for the China music industry as such. Since the last few year’s international labels estimated that the piracy rate should be around 85-90%. However, this year the industry has addressed the issue really well and found out a viable solution to the same. The presence of free streaming platforms has reduced illegal downloads considerably.
Beatrising understands that any opportunity that you receive to enter any music market is also an opportunity to grow and expand. It is for this reason that they are providing music distribution services in an expanding market like China too. If you are a new artist then tying up with them is the best you can do to get success.