Things you should do to get a Beatport feature
When trying to establish a foothold in the music industry the use of proper channels is absolutely necessary. Like others selling your music on a platform like Beatport is a sure shot method of getting people to notice you. However, many people consider that this is a tough task which cannot be achieved easily. Here we bring you things you should do to get a Beatport feature.
- First of all, you have to decide the period you want your music to be up on Beatport. Ideally, the time to upload music should be either 2 or 4 weeks exclusive period on Beatport.
- Use your social media to keep your fans in the know about what you are planning. This is essential to drive sales.
- You would have to promote your music beforehand so that people have a fair idea about your content. If you are able to do that convincingly before your music is out chances are upon release you would get enough people listening to you.
- When opting to get a Beatport banner to make sure that you separate your tracks and release them singles. Doing that would get you the kind of attention that you are craving for.
- You should also get your releases done with STEM in order to give it the required push. When you do that there are high chances of your album getting featured and reaching on top of the charts.
- If your music enters DJ charts your release would get ample mileage. However, trust a Digital Music Distribution firm like Beatrising to do so for you accurately.
- You should always choose either Monday or Friday for your music releases. Mostly features are updated on Monday and if you delay your sending chances are it may not be up before Friday which means a loss of time and resource for you.
- If your tracks are multi-genre then you should highlight only those which you want to be featured. This helps in making it easy for Beatport to take a decision with regards to your abilities.
- For more coverage make sure to send your press release kit at least 4 weeks before the music is formally released. By doing that you ensure that Beatrising suggests your banner for Beatport.
Beatrising is among those music distributors who aim to give the best kind of exposure to the artists who sign up with them. If you are also aiming to sell your music on the best music store like Beatport get in touch with them quickly.