Tips to sell your tracks on Traxsource
In today’s world Traxsource has proven to be an immediate source for your music needs. Operated by DJ’s and producers it provides upcoming musicians a place to display their tracks and gain recognition. However, being a novice it is difficult to understand how that can be done and here we share with you Tips to sell your tracks on Traxsource.
Promote on Traxsource News
The Traxsource platform also displays their regular blog where all the essential news of the music industry is displayed. Any new updates and launches are promptly covered for readers to be informed. Below are mentioned some parts of this blog where you can place details of your tracks.
- In the studio takes the listeners to a trip into the studios of major artists. If you have a desirable studio you can share your details here.
- The compilation section where a breakdown of all the tracks that are part of a listeners album is mentioned.
- Label spotlight section where owners answer questions about their favourite labels and offer reasons why.
- Inside the track offers details of how a particular track was created.
- Get to know section which informs the listeners about any new artist entering the industry.
Make an artist page
All the artists associated with Traxsource get a chance to make their artist page. You need to submit your photograph and profile details and must be selling your music through the platform to get approved. Very easy to do you can even modify the information if you need to.
Top 100 tracking
The top 100 chart tracking gives you an option to track how your track is performing. This is a unique advantage of digital music distribution that everything is displayed crystal clear. Charts are updated regularly and you can decide whether you are doing well on the basis of your position here.
Make a playlist
Finally, you must make a playlist of your own in order to be recognized. Include some of your tracks and some other artist’s music too. You can make as many playlists as you want. Remember the more playlist you make the more is your chance of getting accepted.
Traxsource is a stepping stone to success in the music industry and thankfully Beatrising distributes on Traxsource. If you want to propel your album to success get in touch with them soon so that they can guide you too. With their help, your music would be soon heard worldwide and get you the kind of success you were craving for.