Ways to get playlisted on Spotify through digital distribution firm
In today’s world, you cannot undermine the impact of sharing your music on a website like Spotify. Not only does it help your music reach out to many people you also receive royalties from each purchase that is made. However, your key to success here lies in getting yourself featured on as many playlists as possible. Here are ways that help you get playlisted on Spotify through digital distribution service.
- Find the best digital distribution firm– First of all it is necessary that you sign up with the best digital distribution firm around. Be clear and ask them what exactly their pricing are and how they can put your music up. Beatrising is a reputed music distribution service and they even have the Beatrising Promopool which can help you link with influencers in the music industry.
- Upload your music to the distributor– You would have to provide your music to the distributor. This should be done in a soft format so that the distribution company can use it and upload on Spotify. Make sure the files you upload are high-resolution ones otherwise they stand chances of not getting approved in the first place.
- Provide necessary information– To aid in getting your music promotion done you would have to provide your music distribution company with all the necessary information. Apart from the artist name and the song title you would have to give music genre, copyright details. There might be a method through which you can add these details. Else ask your distributor to assist you in entering the same in the system.
- Artwork– You would need an artistic cover which can enthrall the listeners to come and listen to your album. Beatrising helps you in creating a beautiful artwork for your music album and you can definitely hire their services.
- Create your own playlist– This is the easiest method to get featured. In fact, Spotify also gives instructions on how to do it correctly. However, make sure that when you are making a playlist only a few songs of yours get featured in each. The more the people start liking your tracks the more they would get appreciated by your listeners.
Once you have got all your things in place you may have to wait 3-5 days before your songs and album becomes live on Spotify. After that look for ways to get people to associate with you and like your songs. Because the more your tracks are liked the more are your chances of achieving success.