Live stream on Amazon Music becomes easy with Twitch
During the corona pandemic, the concept of live streaming has gained momentum in the music industry for artists who used to play live shows personally to adjust to the format and growing in different ways that were no one would have thought of.
It is a dependable live streaming option majorly consolidated around different video games. But, now it has resulted in live streaming buzz accelerating the newest platforms for example Facebook Live, Instagram Live etc. Recently, Amazon Music introduced the feature that allows the artists to activate individual Twitch streams using the Amazon Music app.
How to include Twitch to profile for Amazon Music?
It is pretty easy to include the Twitch channel:
- Ensure that you have already claimed your profile for artist on Amazon Music for Artists.
- Now just create a new account or log into your account.
- Next, sign in into your account for Amazon Music for Artists.
- On your account for Amazon Music for Artist just click on “Profiles and Tools”.
- Choose and include Twitch channel you own, or create a fresh account.
When you wish to post any video, simply go live via Twitch and it will automatically include live stream on Amazon Music page you own where everyone can see you.
When any video is posted to Twitch, it will be posted directly on Amazon Music. This means you don’t have to enable anything for every single video you make.
Promote live stream on Amazon Music
Apart from the vital Twitch integration, you can discover many other important features that can be utilized with Amazon Music and Twitch:
- Fans, followers and super fans get notifications when artists post live stream on Twitch.
- Active live streams displayed on the artist profile.
- Artists can view the %age of viewership coming through Amazon Music on the Twitch dashboard.
How you can pitch your music to Amazon Music playlists
Amazon Music for Artists, a tool for labels and artists
Music marketing strategies for musicians in 2022