Spotify and Apple Music Playlists
For friends, it is crucial that they share every new music that comes their way. Listening to music is a passion for them something that cannot just ignore and thankfully there is a new way using which they can do just that. Creating a playlist and sharing it across a group is now a simple task thanks to Spotify and Apple Music. Here is how you can make collaborative Playlists on Spotify and Apple Music.
Spotify and Apple Music are singularly also providing the facility of listening to music.
Spotify collaborative playlist gives you the benefit of allowing only your friends to get access to the same. Your friends can add songs to the playlist only if they have its link. Also, you cannot publish the playlist to your profile. You can also see who adds which track to your playlist.
- First, create a regular playlist.
- Now right-click on the playlist’s title and select the word Collaborative playlist from the menu that comes.
- From this menu, you should now click share and give access to all the friends you want to collaborate with.
Open the app and tap on My Music that you can see at the bottom of the screen. You will now see a thumbnail showing recently added playlists. In order to create a new playlist, you should click on the New button present at the upper right corner.
In order to add music to this playlist, you must use any of these steps.
- Go to the playlist and click on the green plus button and add the songs you wish to incorporate.
- Search for the songs you want and then click on the three-dot icon present at the right of each song. Now choose “add to a playlist” and do the same for each song.
Sharing the playlist is the next step.
- Look for the playlist you want to share and click on a three-dot icon that is present in the upper right section.
- Now tap on share playlist and you can do so with anyone that is on your friend’s list.
Creating a collaborative playlist is a sure shot to have some musical fun with your group of friends. You can use these tips to do so cleverly on both platforms. In most cases the steps are quite simple to allow you to do so.