Most would think that Spotify is a ‘low maintenance’ streaming service when it comes to social interaction, but it really isn’t. Use our useful tips here to make the most of all the social aspects Spotify offers:
1. Make sure your playlists are updated with new songs. Audiences love to feel engaged through new content, just like with any other social media.
2. Socially acknowledge artists that get added to your playlist.
3. Newsletters and social platforms are always great for promoting your playlists.
4. Keep an eye on just how effective your playlist titles, descriptions, and artwork may be, and change them if need be.
5. Find ways to entice fans to also follow you on Spotify.
6. Your artist discography page is perfect for pinning a new song or playlist right at the top of it.