A quick guide to setting up an artist profile on Spotify
Spotify leads to many new musicians making fortunes in quick time. With adequate listeners using the platform to cater to their music needs Spotify is your sure shot success mantra. Not only that you can also use it to establish a relationship with your listeners. Here we give you a guide to set up an artist profile on Spotify.
- Get desktop app- First step to setting up an artist profile is to install its app on your desktop. There are two types of pages that are most prominent on this app. First is the artist page which is generated as soon as you have a release. Next is your profile page where you can add information about yourself.
- Setting up a profile- This is the trickiest part for you especially if you do it for the first time. First, sign up to the service and add a username which you think is convenient for you and people would identify you with it. You can also use Facebook login but that would mean linking your Facebook account with the same.
- Build followers- Using the help of a music promotion services company like Beatrising you can add your music details on Social media and create as many followers as possible. The more people get to know the more publicity you are going to get. You can also try and get your account verified however doing so is not mandatory.
- Create playlists- Next is the task of creating playlists which your listeners would want to get associated with. Be a little creative and create many playlists each catering to a different genre. Try to join hands with other singers and ask them to help you set up more playlists.
- Keep the tracks updated- Always make sure that your playlists are not stale and are updated on a regular basis. Also if you are releasing any new track you would have to see that it is quickly added to the playlist and the listeners get an update about it.
If you really want a strong foothold in the music industry make sure you do your music promotions properly. Even after setting up your Spotify account it is important that you keep promoting your music so that maximum people get to know you. This not only would boost your revenues but make you a recognizable brand too. Beatrising is one platform which would successfully help you in doing so.