5 simple methods by which you can use Facebook for music promotion
Facebook has a wide reach and people use it not only to keep in touch with friends but to meet with potential customers too. As a music artist, it is quite convenient if you use Facebook to promote your new album. You may not be using it for your personal use but for professional growth, Facebook provides you the right platform. Here we bring you 5 simple methods by which you can use Facebook for music promotions.
1. Correct frequency– It has been said that if you post at least two posts about yourself daily then that is the perfect count to get maximum attention. However, there is no harm in doing a little bit of juggling around. You can also post two updates on some days and on another just skip it completely. Few days before your concert you can increase the frequency so that the interest of your audience is maintained.
2. Give incentives– You can offer your audience simple incentives to make them join your page. These can be as simple as a free download in exchange for liking your page. However, you can also innovate and offer passes to shows in return for a worthwhile effort on their part.
3. Prepare a budget– Always prepare a budget for your Facebook advertising plans in advance. Since Facebook has an extremely wide base there are many other artists who would be having the same kind of services to offer hence you have to be different. You can use Facebook paid ads which are created keeping in mind different objectives and you can decide and select one.
4. Interesting information-Well this goes beyond saying that you will have to post something which is relevant and interesting for others. If you keep posting the same kind of information the audiences would most likely get bored. You can share your Beatrising Promopool details on Facebook and people would get an idea about what the industry is saying about you.
5. Contact information– This is extremely important. You should share details of your contact number, email address and artist profiles on Facebook. The audiences should know where and how to get in touch with you and by sharing this information you are able to do so.
Facebook is a crucial tool for free music promotion. If you have issues handling it you can join hands with a reputed music promotion services like Beatrising. They would set up your music profile and using their multiple services you can achieve the kind of success that you are looking at.