6 sure shot successful rules to use Facebook for music promotion
In the last decade, social media has become very prominent. Hence when music promotion expanded its feet the first foray made was in social media. However, Facebook has a better reach than other social media platforms and the first step should be taken on the same. Here are 6 awesome rules applied to use Facebook for music promotion.
- Have a Facebook page– If you want to be noticed on Facebook the first step is to garner attention towards your page. Setting up your Facebook page needs to be different from your personal profile. Just make sure you can post enough information on it to get noticed.
- Collect email address- People coming to your page can be of big help to you. By using an app or widget you can retrieve their email address and use your marketing tactics to get in touch with them.
- Engagement– When you post information or any music promotion effort for your fans make sure that it is not like one-way traffic. Indulge in talks and encourage them to share their ideas with you. If need be conduct polls and find out what they like the most.
- Post your picture– Tests have revealed that when you post a picture of yourself on the FB page you are going to get more likes. Even top posters and art covers are not as appealing as your photo so keep that in mind.
- Unique updates– Each social media platform has its own benefit. Since Facebook reaches more people use it to share important updates about your album. Whether you want to promote your music or just build relationships keep it on Facebook.
- Share– Instead of just sharing your content around make sure that you have attention to what others are posting too. This shows how focused and attentive you are and works for you in the end.
Apart from all this if need be you can share your Beatrising Promopool details on your Facebook page too. This unique initiative informs influencers of the industry about your album and their positive reviews give your brand the push it needs. Beatrising is a digital music distribution company which would provide your music a platform to perform better.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC? WE’RE GLAD TO HELP YOU!