Doing promotion on Instagram using these latest tips
The last few years have seen the advent of many social media platforms. One amongst them is Instagram and slowly it has conquered the mind space of many individuals. For music artists the platform is another way to get to know more people and share their music tracks with them. However, doing so is not going to be easy and here are 7 latest tips to do music promotion on Instagram.
- Great content- Earlier people used Instagram for visually rich posts but not so anymore. Write some awesome content and share about your music and the people would respond for sure.
- Hashtags- People look for your content on the basis of hashtags and if you are not using them you are bound to get lost. Add as many hashtags to your content as are necessary.
- Ads- Don’t convert your music tracks to ads and hope for listeners to stop and listen. Instead, edit it to a short clip and add text enticing the people to notice you.
- Direct message- Use this feature to send your followers any information about your new tracks and whatever you are planning next.
- Others stories- You can ask other people to use your music as part of their stories. This increases your exposure and helps people identify your talent.
- Place details in Spotify account- Add your Instagram profile details on Spotify account. Those who like your music would reach to you on Instagram too.
- Generate word of mouth- Though gaining and engaging with new listeners is necessary do not forget your old followers. These are the people who would share about your music to their group of friends and get you some more fans for sure. Keep them intrigued and wanting to stay in touch with you.
While these are just a few latest tips to promote your music on Instagram in case you are confused you must contact digital music distribution firm like Beatrising to do that for you. Beatrising has been handling music promotion for many artists for a long time and they know how and where to put your music and get the exposure you need.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC? WE’RE GLAD TO HELP YOU!