The Amazon Music for Artists
Amazon Music is innovating itself to suit its customer’s needs and off late it has launched Amazon Music for Artists which is targeted to the music artists. Available on both web and mobile this app offers features to help these artists understand how their business is progressing. Read on further to know more about this service and what it has to offer.
Amazon Music for Artists has the following features:
- A new style to grasp success metrics which include the performance of an artist’s music on Alexa. Along with you get insights into the voice requests made.
- It can access the streaming data of all the different music tracks that the artist has.
- Fan insights tab that gives an indication of those listeners who are quite dedicated to the artist. This helps the artists to focus only on these listeners for a better impact.
- A data filter that helps the artists to select specific dates or time periods and track the performance of their music accordingly.
As an artist or manager, how do I get access to the Amazon Music for Artists app?
Amazon Music for Artists is available on both web and mobile. Click here for web. On mobile, head to the Apple App or Google Play Store and download the Amazon Music for Artists app. Once the app is open, you will be directed to sign-in using an Amazon retail account. If you do not have an Amazon retail account, you will need to create one in order to continue going through the sign-up and artist claim flow.
To claim an artist:
- Search and select any artist
- Press Claim This Artist
- Fill out the requested application fields
Amazon Music for Artists app is available in English globally. You can use the play store of various platforms to get access to it and download it to know where your music’s reach is lacking and can be worked upon. In the future, the success of the app is going to make Amazon Music a trustworthy name for both artists and listeners thus maximizing profits for all parties involved.