YouTube profile for Artists
An extension of your creative expression, your profile plays an essential role just like your music as well as videos. We want not only the existing but potential fans as well to gather information about you, so they actually know who you are.
When they engage with your work across the highly effective ecosystem of YouTube, they will be able to find out all the information concerning your profile. So, it is important that you update your profile on the most unique and highly interactive online video-sharing platform – YouTube.
How to go about updating your profile on YouTube?
Well, your images on YouTube can probably be used on diverse elements, including YouTube Charts, the YouTube Music App, YouTube Search, banners and not to mention, playlists. You can update your profile on YouTube at any given time of the day.
While updating your profile, you will be asked to have the same image uploaded twice, and one of the images will be used on YouTube. However, the other image will be used in the YouTube Music app.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit studio.youtube.com
- Click Profile on the left.
- Now enter your name and bio seeking assistance from our bio guidelines.
- Select a photo of the highest quality using the Image Guidelines.
- With the help of the pencil icon, consider adding a square profile photo and a rectangular profile photo.
Profile Bio Guidelines
As mentioned above, you can update your Profile at any time. Your bio may be used on YouTube Music App, YouTube search as well as your channel.
When it comes to updating your bio, choose anywhere in the Biography box and enter your bio. Now select “Save Bio”. Follow the below- mentioned guidelines.
- Keep it less than 1500 characters – After ~ 150 characters, the music on YouTube shortens and puts the (left behind) bio behind a “More” link.
- Ensure that the contents meets the Community Guidelines.
- Keep your Bio updated – When it comes to raising awareness about the forthcoming album or new release in your bio, it may go out of date in no time. That is why it is crucial to have an updated bio.
Are you a Beatrising client? If so, then you are lucky. Partnering will Beatrising is going to benefit you immensely when it comes to updating your profile on YouTube.
Get your YouTube Official Artist Channels
Use these ways to promote music on YouTube