Best ways to promote your music on an electronic music blog
When you have a new music album you want people to notice it leading to high sales. However, there is no sure shot way to be able to do so without losing the focus. In case you are new there are multiple blogs that allow new artists to promote their music. Here are some of the best ways to promote your music on an electronic music blog.
Types of blogs
There would be multiple types of music blogs available but the most prominent ones are:
- Genre-based- Like music, sports, news, etc.
- Content-based- Having vlogs, blogs, reviews, interviews, etc.
- Location-based- Focusing only on one location or city
- Companies- Blogs of a particular company
How to choose the right blog
You might have to do a bit of research to find a Dj promotion digital blog but these are the key steps to be able to do so.
- Searching artists- There would-be artists that are concentrating on the same genre as you and you must look out for them. First, you must know your genre before you look out for them on Google.
- Find out their submission guidelines- Next, you need to know what their submission guidelines are. Is there a particular type of content that they are looking for? If they are not covering pop music and you are an artist in the same genre then do not waste your time contacting them. They must have a set rule book and it is necessary that you adhere to the same.
- Know what he writes- The blogger you are looking at would also be writing on some kind of content. If you know his strong point you can focus your attention on writing on the same tracks. It is possible that he only interviews newbie artists or focuses on the artists when they are visiting his city. If you know his requirement you could pitch yourself accordingly.
After you are done with finding the right blog for you the next step is to send a pitch to the concerned person. Send him an email telling about your requirement and he would reply back. If he does not you can send him a reminder email after a week or so.
Having music to promote you should do it on a prominent music blog. Blog Beatrising has the right subjects covered which keep all the artists and listeners informed. You can contact them and give your music the required push. The Beatrising Promopool feature exposes your music to influencers of the industry and this recognition gives your music a strong boost.