Few tips to sell your music on iTunes
You may have heard about earning by selling your music online. Even though their many methods to do so there are only a few platforms which are actually impactful. One amongst them is Apple iTunes which finds favors amongst many musicians of today. If as a newbie you are looking for some tips here are few sure shot tips on how to sell your music on iTunes.
- Find a digital distribution company to guide you- Handling such an important job all by yourself is going to be a tough task to achieve. Hence it is advised that you hire the services of a Digital Music Distribution company like Beatrising to do so. With their immense range of services, it would be easy for you to pass all the rules and regulations and get your music up on iTunes.
- Selling music effectively- Your music would be forwarded only if the iTunes staff considers it worth an ear. They are not paid advertisements and to drive sales it is crucial that your album is approved and appears on their front page. Give snippets of your music and release an album only when you have evoked enough interest and pre-orders for it.
- Have a prevalent social media experience- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are all places where you can upload information about your music and generate enough buzz. Create blog tests and make your listeners read on about what you have to offer. Even though iTunes is the best music store you cannot be successful until they consider your album worthy.
- Album promotion- Apart from social media you need to find ways in which you can promote your album. Play your music in small bars or restaurants and let people notice. Get your friends and acquaintances to write reviews about your music. If you have any college radio stations you can send your music there and they may play it thus getting more people to know about it.
- Attach iTunes link- Lastly, attach your iTunes link to different places and thus gather maximum eyeballs. This could be on your Facebook page, website, blog, and twitter etc. After a concert or performance do mention about your album so that awareness is generated.
Just getting yourself on iTunes is not going to work. Make sure you generate enough buzz so that more and more listeners want to pay for your music. Digital distribution firms like Beatrising are able to guide you well in this matter.