Verification of Artist profile is vital thing to do on Spotify
It may sound little harsh, but it’s important. Yes, verification of your artist profile on Spotify is important as it helps you to use- Spotify for Artists. It is the most vital step to boost the count of your audience and gain success on the largest streaming platform across the world.
Why verification of artist profile on Spotify is a must?
For freshers, the smart blue checkmark validates to playlisters, listeners and editorial team of Spotify you care about the rules. Also, when you become verified artists on this platform, it helps you know about your fans better, promote your artist profile and sell concert tickets and merch.
On Spotify becoming a verified helps you
- Share your playlists with the fans.
- Analyze analytics for all the songs.
- Modulate your songs to be considered for playlists by editors of Spotify.
- Customize artist profile images.
- Update artist bio on Spotify.
- Pin, albums, songs, events or playlists to bring it to the of your artist profile with a custom photo.
- List out tour schedule.
How do verify your Spotify artist page?
To be verified artists on you need to:
- Distribute your music to Spotify
- Access to Spotify for Artists
How Spotify artist profile can be customized?
You can customize the following inside your Spotify for Artists account.
You need to introduce your music and yourself to the audience. It helps you connect with the new fans and followers on personal as well as artistic level, so make sure you write with all your emotions.
It would be helpful not just to help your fans know about your looks but also your artist photos can be utilized in:
- Release Radar emails
- Other content that Spotify shares with the listeners
So, ensure they can recollect your face with the name
Post links on social media profiles
You can post the link to your profile on:
These links will be displayed in – About tab on the artist profile.
All that you ought to know about Spotify for Artists
Protect the standard of your Spotify account
Spotify promotional best practices for music engagement