Have you ever pondered over marketing on TikTok? Currently, a top-notch social media platform with 120 million monthly active users, TikTok has proven to be a boon for musicians. It can transform independent artists into stars in a nick of time, making them create international hits. That way, it paves the right way for promoting their music through effective TikTok marketing. There is no denying the fact that Tik Tok is a rapidly growing phenomenon, which is solely based on the concept of shooting with the camera of your smartphone to penetrate into the large community.
TikTok is nothing less than a music hub that proven immensely beneficial to all those who are looking to increase awareness about their music. Right from lip-syncing to dance challenges, being a part of some of the inane stuff is all the more enjoyable and can even help your page move further to the next level. However, spreading the word about your music is indispensable. It may come as a surprise that more than 500 million users with a liking for music are eager to hear your amazing tracks. So, why don’t you get a new dance challenge created for your song and make a comical skit adjoining your lyrics? Don’t forget to use appropriate hashtags and trending ones as well.
When it comes to marketing on TikTok, short videos play a crucial role (from a minimum of 15 seconds to a maximum of 60 seconds). MAKING EVERY SECOND COUNT is its slogan, as every second is of paramount importance. Upon opening the app, you get an interface that seems alike to Instagram.
- Looking to make the most of social media? Downloading the app iOS or Android is a great idea. Register with TikTok Marketing – How It Works and using the + symbol surrounded by a heart, shoot your first video.
- Using the search tool, pick your label music.
- Now, consider making edits to the video using special effects, filters, emoticons, or writing.
- The home button leads exactly to the “For You” and “Follow” videos. Just swipe your finger from here so you can see millions of videos on TikTok.
- If you want to search for the subject that captures your interest, using the magnifying glass is a great idea. Here you have the option to choose according to the keyword what you are actually looking to see (users, sounds, or hashtag).
- The button, which is located right next to the heart, displays the notifications and the little man on your personal account.
- Download videos of others you come across. Now, you can save them directly to your smartphone. Open the video you choose, click on the right icon with the arrow so you can share, and then choose “save the video.”
Another great feature of Tik Tok is that it allows you to lip-sync with the music track you choose, the “lip-sync”.
- Once you have chosen the song, use the scissors symbol to select the part of the video you’re looking to incorporate.
- Done with video recording? Press the scissors icon all over again. It’s entirely at your discretion when you’d like to start the song.
One of the best things about TikTok is that it allows you to make duets with other users. All you have to do is open the video, choose ‘Share’ and then ‘Duet’. Now, you can start recording without further ado.