Your music can be used to build an Instagram Reels
With the idea of gaining popularity on TikTok, Instagram launched its latest feature recently. The new feature is termed as – Instagram Reels and it helps users to build 15-second videos edit music.
Well, the professional artists can allow their fans to connect the aspiring musicians are recommended to evoke their audience by building videos presenting their music on their own.
The fans can start creating “Reels” of 15-second to cut to their music. You can also post the Instagram Reel to your stories or profile feed or even both. Reels will be displayed below the new tab- Reels on your profile same as like the IGTV content.
How Reels can be useful to reach a wider audience:
- Reels displayed on the Explore grid are directly visible for anyone on Instagram.
- Selection of Reels will be based on someone’s interests whatever is present on the Explore grid.
- Reels would only present content labeled as Reel (it means your Lives, Stories, or IGTV posts would not be displayed here).
You would need the newest version of the Instagram app to start creating Reels
- For Android-Download & install v152 via Play store.
- OS: Update the app to v152 via App Store.
Want your music to be found when searched by people on Instagram Reels?
With Beatrising you can distribute your music. Here you will find Instagram as well as Spotify, TikTok, Apple Music, and many other platforms.
If you have your music is on Instagram in Stories then it would be automatically visible in Reels as well.
You can also add AR effect or filter to your video if desired. You can shoot video in slow or fast motion.