How you can do music promotions on Instagram
Instagram was launched in 2010 and it has really spread its feet well. Having 300 million active users and nearly 30 million posts a day Instagram is now well established. However, if you are a new artist being able to make a foothold here it is important that you make it distinct from the other posts coming that way. Here are some ways in which you can do music promotions on Instagram.
Your listeners do not want to listen to drab accounts of how you started off. Since yours would be promotional content you would have to ensure that it stands apart from other advertisements. Share anecdotes, tell them interesting information about your journey and tell them about your personal life, just do anything to grab their attention.
• It is very crucial that your followers benefit from being a part of your life. Reward them with giveaways and if possible conduct contests to do so. The rewards can be anything ranging from free passes to keepsakes from any show. However, make sure that a condition for participating is sharing the same with their friends. This way you can get genuine followers without having to put in much effort yourself.
• Share your Beatrising Promopool details on Instagram. This is a unique service which exposes your album to a group of influencers and gets you great reviews on return. Once your audience gets to read them the chances of them joining in increases.
• On and off Instagram also you can promote your handle. Ask your fans to share its details with proper hashtags on their Instagram handles and upload your video while doing so. If you are on a concert venue arrange a giveaway team who will reward anyone who follows you on the spot.
• Once you have enough followers you have to make them feel that they are a part of your team. You can either hire music promotion services to do so or try it yourself. Ask your fans to create videos matching the same as yours and make a link of the same. Post in your comments on the video created and even like them to give the personal touch.
• Too often posting can be a huge turn off whereas too less can also make your followers lose interest. You can make a decision to do two posts per day and you can change the time as per your need.
Apart from that you can also use Instagram’s video/audio capability and upload teasers about your latest music offerings and that would evoke interest for sure. Contact a digital distribution company like Beatrising to show you the correct way of achieving balance and enjoy this popularity to become a quick success.