How to build personalized playlists on Spotify
Personalized playlists are one of the best ways to help your Spotify label profile get recognition and gain more followers. Well, if you do not know what type of playlists you need to create then check out for some ideas as given below:
- Best artists.
- Top 10 tracks bestellers.
- Top and best performing genres.
- Build collaborative playlists with label fans or artists.
- Make your playlists unique by adding an image and text.
- In case your music has different moods, then build playlists related to that.
Share your personalized playlists
Having all these possibilities to expand your fanbase and enhance show attendance, you would certainly like to utilize any or all of the opportunities available to attract more Spotify followers.
- Pin the playlist to the top of your Spotify artist profile with Artist’s Pick.
- Share your playlists on Social Media:
– On Facebook, you can copy playlists links right into status fields.
– On Twitter, sharing a Spotify playlists link creates a custom, playable audio card.
– On Instagram stories, you and your fans can share Spotify playlists that link to the Spotify app.
- Encourage artists to share your playlist.
- Artists can be tagged on social for re-shares
Link to your Spotify label profile
It is crucial to check that people are being diverted to your Spotify label profile any time they are engaged with any of the online content you own.
Also, add your profile link in:
- The description of all your videos on YouTube.
- Social media channels.
- The official website of your label.
- Newsletter footers.
Following the best practices mentioned above, you can accelerate the traffic towards your profile on Spotify and increase engagement with the content you share.
With a professional profile and creative content to support it, you will have followers pouring in soon.
Get more info on the Spotify Playlist Guide