All artists can access Spotify Canvas now
Help your tracks get recognition in trending artwork as Spotify Canvas is accessible for all artists now through your Spotify for Artists account.
We are happy to mention about Canvas covers are made accessible to all the artists. This feature allows you to custom cover to the music that moves & flows as the catch up to the music tracks you create.
If you wish to include a Canvas to your tracks (any), all you have to do is to claim the artist profile you own on Spotify for Artists. In case you do not possess a Spotify for Artists account which is linked to the artist profile, then head artists.spotify.com. After logging in the process is easy:
- Move to artists.spotify.com
- From the row located at the top of the page, choose – ‘Music’
- Now, select the specific track you wish to include a Canvas to
- Next from the top right of the page select – ‘Add Canvas’
- Just click the huge ‘+’ sign/ drag & drop your music file in
Some requirements needed for your Canvas to be included in Spotify and to listeners streaming through the mobile devices are. All images for Canvas should be:
- Minimum 720px tall
- 9:16 ratio
- A JPEG or MP4 file
- 3s to 8s long – MP4 only
- Abide by Spotify policies
To get more details and know about best practices to add own to your music tracks on Spotify, visit canvas.spotify.com.