How you can do live streaming on socials
Artists are what they are because of the fans they have. Connecting with them gives the artists a reason to smile and feel obliged. However, due to COVID-19, all this has come to hold and there is no personal meeting happening anytime soon. Social distancing is the norm and social media is proving useful to tackle the same. Here we explain how live streaming on social media is helping artists connect with fans.
The first key tool to go live with your fans is using the Facebook Live feature. You may also use the feature in case you have set up an event. However, when fans write back to you in the form of comments make sure to answer back and build a relationship. Follow the below steps:
- Go to the Facebook home page and tap on the live video button, an icon that looks like a camcorder.
- Describe what is going to be shown on the stream.
- You may add filters and lenses as you require.
- Now tap “Start Live Video” and your streaming is on.
How you can Strategize your music promotion on Facebook.
Instagram Live is a better platform to chat with your fans and build a rapport. However, if you are conducting live streaming you may have to inform your fans in advance:
- Open the app and click on the camera icon in the top left.
- Swipe left to go to the camera mode menu and click on “Live”
- Tap the shutter button present.
- Use the guest and questions options to engage with the fans.
How you can Add lyrics to your Instagram Story.
- Find out the eligibility requirements to have a live streaming event.
- Open the app on mobile and tap the camcorder button
- On the top right there is the “Go Live” button that you have to click
- Give a title and then click “Next” to move ahead.
- Tap “ Share” and then “ Go Live” to proceed with the streaming
How you can Promote music on YouTube.
- Gain more than 1000 followers and then only you can start live streaming
- Open the app and click on the + button that we can see on the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the “Live” button and give a title
- Now tap “ Go Live” and you are online
- Go to the app and tap the icon that says to compose a tweet.
- Tap the camera icon and then go on to Live at the bottom of the screen
- Create a description and invite guests
- Tap “Go Live”