How to promote your music on Instagram Reels
Instagram excels when it comes to Reels. Let us know how the feature performs and how it can help you promote your music in the market effectively.
Steps to access Reels
- Utilize Reels just like how you would have done for Instagram Stories/Live. Just swipe right to use your camera.
- At the bottom, you can see the list of Reels.
- After accessing Reels you can film inside Instagram or you can upload through the camera roll.
While creating the Reel, you can see the list of different options towards the left of the record screen.
Music Note: You can look for the music catalog through this option on Instagram.
Play Button: Select to record live, double time or slow-mo.
Smiley Face: Expands the Effects menu – Here you can select from AR effects that you can utilize in Stories.
Clock: Set up a timer for a max of 15 seconds.
Post a Reel – How to do it
- Record/upload your event (footage) with all effects & sounds you want and simply tap- next arrow.
- Add any text, drawings, or stickers you wish to, and then tap on the next arrow.
- Now, add the caption you want, share to the stories, and select whether to share or not to share to your Instagram feed –Here your creation can be saved as a draft.
Where do the reels reside
After adding Reels into the Instagram platform, your Reel are visible in different locations like.
While posting your Reel, you can go ahead and share it on the Instagram feed just like a normal post. The post will appear on your Instagram Profile Gallery.
Reels Tab on Profile
After you post a Reel, you will see an icon on your profile and you will also see Tagged photos, IGTV, etc. Here users can see all the Reels content posted by you.
The Explore page comes with a trailer section that is devoted to Reels that any viewer may want to view.
When a hashtag is used in the caption, you can see your Reel on that page for that particular hashtag.
Use your music to make an Instagram Reels
Instagram Live rooms for musicians
Some awesome music promotion tricks for TikTok and Instagram