Optimize YouTube video in 2021
Today, if you are thinking of just posting a video on YouTube, it is not sufficient. You need to optimize your video properly according to the YouTube algorithm else the video won’t receive traffic.
Fortunately, optimizing your video is not at all difficult and you just need to spend some time and should know what does the algorithm needs.
You can follow the below-mentioned simple steps for proper optimization of your video on YouTube.
Draft an explanatory title
The title of the song cannot be used as the title for your video. You can add the name of the artist and then you need to add the title and it becomes the perfect title.
The vital element is the artist’s name and hence it should be included before the song title.
You need to have good tags to help YouTube to promote your video to reach people. Let the new audience needs to find you while searching the internet through great tags.
- Make sure you add all names who are present in the video or your band plus the video with the producer and director.
- Add artist’s/band name with songs and music.
- Add the sentiment of your song like electronic, upbeat, happy, etc.
- Add channels tags.
Add an explicit video description
Again, you have to follow the YouTube algorithm while writing the video description. So what you need to do is:
- Minimum 100-200 words with keyword-filled body telling about the song and its composition.
- URLs to relevant social media, streaming platforms, and websites.
- Include links to different music videos by the same artist.
Add an End Card
End Card is an amazing feature offered by YouTube videos and they appear at the end of the video when 15-20 seconds are remaining. Here you can easily promote 4 other playlists or videos as well.
Add a high-resolution Thumbnail
It is always better to include a thumbnail with high resolution to grab the viewer’s attention.